Who is Happy ? ? ?


Once there lived a crow which is very satisfied what he had in his life. He is flying here and there, eating whatever he wants and leading a happy life. But one day he saw a swan and told him like this.



Crow: I am black in color and you are so white. I think you are the happiest one on this earth. Am I correct?


Swan: Hmmm, I felt the same until I saw a parrot. I have only one color but parrot have two colors and it looks more beautiful and can fly wherever he wants. Maybe parrot is the happiest of all.

So the Crow went to meet a parrot and asked the same question.


Parrot: Even I felt the same until I saw a peacock. I have only two colors, but the peacock has multiple colors. Maybe peacock is the happiest of all.

So the crow went to Zoo to meet Peacock. There are hundred of people gathered and watching peacock dancing. Crow thought that peacock is the happiest one on this earth and asked the same question.


Peacock: I always thought that I am the most beautiful and happiest animal on this planet earth. But because of my beauty, I am entrapped in this zoo. I have carefully examined the zoo and realized that you are the only bird which is not kept in a cage. So for past few days I have been thinking that if I was a Crow, I could happily roam everywhere.


MORAL: This is our major problem. We always compare with others and become sad. We don’t value what God has given us. This all leads to the Vicious cycle of unhappiness. So learn to be happy with what you have instead of what you don’t have. There will always be someone who will have more or less than you have. The person who is satisfied with whatever he or she has been the happiest person in the world.


Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment