Problems ! Problems ! !


One day a young man came to a saint with a question. How to face problems boldly in my life? The saint started thinking and nodded his head with a smile. Suddenly the saint threw a stone on the young man and started running.

Initially, the young man got angry due to the pain and started chasing the saint. Saint at last stopped running after an hour. The young man came and asked him, why he thrown the stone on him?

Then the saint started telling the real fact. When I hit you with the stone, you shouted with a pain. In the same way, troubles are also for a short time. But the way you chased me for one hour shows how good you are in solving the problem. In the same way, work hard in solving the problems which you are facing in the life. The young man left the place happily.




A problem is not a problem but solving a problem is a problem.  

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment