Tribute to Parents


Once a young boy Raj went to an interview in a big company. He cleared all the rounds and entered into the final round. The director took the interview in the final round. This is a conversation between the director and the young boy Raj.

Director: Did you ever studied with the scholarship?

Raj: No Sir, my dad only paid my entire fee.

Director: what is your dad?

Raj: He is a washer man sir.

Director: Can you show me your palms once?

Raj: Sure sir.

Raj hands are so soft and tender.

Director: Did you ever help your parents in washing the clothes.

Raj: No sir, because they didn’t allow me to do. They always told me to read well and get a good job after studies.

Director: Really you deserve this job. But I have one plea. Will you do it?

Raj: Yes sir, please tell me.

Director: When you return to your home, please wash your parent’s hands and come tomorrow to see me once.

Raj: OK Sir.

When raj returned to his home, he took his parent’s hands. When he saw them, he cried aloud. They have wounds, rough and hard. That day, he washed all the clothes.


Next day, with tears in his eyes, Raj went and said thanks for the director for opening his eyes. Raj said to the director,” If you give me this job, then I will take care, my parents well and never make them suffer again.” Then the director said, “The people who know the problems of parents can understand the problems of the boss. So you are the most eligible person for this job. ” 


From that day onwards, Raj never allowed his parents to wash the clothes. At the same time, being so faithful and responsible in his job, he got more promotions in less time.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment