Island of Feelings


Once there was a beautiful island where all the feelings are living happily. Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, Richness, vanity and Love are close friends. But there was an announcement that the Island is going to sink with a Tsunami. So all the feelings repaired their boats and left the place except Love. Love decided to stay up to the very end as it loves the island very much. The day came and the island was about to sink. Then Love decided to seek his friend’s help.

Love saw Richness going in a big ship. Love said, “Richness, can I join with you?” Richness answered, “No, I can’t. There is no place in the ship as it is already filled with gold & silver.”

Love saw vanity in a near distance and asked for help. But vanity replied, “I’m so sorry Love. You are all wet and if I invite you then my boat will get damage. So please ask others.”

Then Love saw Sadness and asked for help. “Sadness, allow me to travel with you”. Sadness answered, “Oh Love, I am so sad that I need to spend time alone. Can you please ask others?”

Then Love saw Happiness travelling in a boat. Love called Happiness, but as Happiness is enjoying fully that even she did not hear when love called her.

Suddenly, someone dragged Love into their boat. Love felt so happy that he even forgot to ask her name. When she dropped Love in a safe place then Love started thinking that who might be she? Then Love saw Knowledge and asked, “Who helped me?” The Knowledge answered, “It was TIME who helped you.”  “Time! But why did Time help me?” Knowledge was silent for a second and answered, “Because only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is”


So never overlook your loved ones, because time will surely remind you and you will be hurt.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

1 comment: