Where there's a Will, there's a Way

Once there lived an old man in Minnesota. He wanted to spade his potato garden which is very hard for him to do all alone. His only son, who used to help him, was in prison. So the old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned about his situation.
Dear Son,
I am feeling very sad that I won’t be able to plant my potato garden this year. I hate to miss doing this as your mother always loved planting them. I’m too old to dig the ground. If you were here, all my troubles would be over as you will surely help me in digging the ground. Miss you, my son.
Love,
Dad.
Within few days, the old man received this telegram: “For Heaven’s sake, Dad, don’t dig up the garden! That’s where I buried my explosives.”
Next early morning, a dozen FBI agents along with local police showed up and dug up the entire ground in search of the explosives.
The confused father wrote another letter telling about what happened and asked him what to do next.
Son replied, “Go ahead and plant your potatoes, Dad. It’s the best I could do for you, from here”.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment