Everything happens for a reason

One day Akbar is cutting onions as he likes cooking. Suddenly, his finger was cut and lost his index finger. Everyone feeling sad for it, but Birbal came and said, “Everything happens for a reason and it is good for us.” Akbar got angry and thrown Birbal to jail.
As Birbal was in jail, Akbar alone went to forest for hunting. Unfortunately, the forest tribe caught Akbar and making him ready for sacrifice. Akbar was afraid of the situation that he will be dead in few minutes.
Before the tribal head giving Akbar as a sacrifice, he checked Akbar for any wound on his body. It is mandatory to sacrifice a human being who is perfect without any defect. As the tribal head examining Akbar, he saw the broken finger and left him.
Akbar with all happiness came back to the court and ordered the courtiers to release Birbal from prison. Akbar told everything and said, “Yes, what Birbal told is absolutely correct. Everything happens for a reason and it is good for us.”
Birbal said, “Majesty! Not only for you, for me also it was good to spend in prison for all these days.”
Akbar shocked and asked Birbal for the reason. Birbal said, “Majesty, you have a habit of taking me along with you for hunting. If I came with you, I will be the sacrifice for the tribes as I don’t have any defect in my body.”
Akbar and all courtiers laughed and praised Birbal for his knowledge and wisdom.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

2 comments: