Power of Storytelling

King Akbar along with some of his courtiers travelling to a distant place. It was very hot and the King was tiring of the journey.
“Can anyone shorten this road for me?” Akbar asked.
“Yes, I can,” said Birbal.
The other courtiers were perplexed with Birbal’s reply. All of them know that there is no other way other than this hilly terrain.
Birbal started telling a story. It’s a long and interesting tale which made them spellbound. Before they knew it, they had reached the destination.
“We’ve reached? Wow! So soon” exclaimed Akbar.
“Well," grinned Birbal, “you did say you wanted the road to be shortened."

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment