Birbal - The Wise

Ram and Sham were close friends. They went to Akbar to claim the ownership on the same mango tree. After hearing their discussion, King Akbar decided to hand it over to Birbal.
Birbal, after hearing their explanations concluded it by saying, “There is only one way to solve the issue. Pluck all the fruits and divide them equally. Then cut down the tree and divide the wood equally”.
Ram was happy on the judgement and accepted it. But Sham was horrified and said, “I have tended the tree for seven long years. I can’t see it cut down. Better let Ram have it”.
By hearing this, Birbal said, “Your concern for the tree has told me all I wanted to know”. He turned towards King Akbar and declared Sham the true owner of the tree.
King Akbar felt so happy on the judgement and rewarded Birbal and punished Ram.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment