Birbal - The Child

Birbal arrived late for a function which displeased Akbar. So he asked for the reason behind it.
“I am late as my son is crying,” explained Birbal.
“Will it take this much time to calm down a little child?” asked the emperor.
Birbal said, “My King, I think you don’t know about the child rearing. So let’s play a game, I will act like a child and you act like my father”.
Akbar said, “Go on and ask me whatever your child asked you.”
“I want a cow,” said Birbal
Akbar ordered a cow to be brought to the palace.
"I want its milk. I want its milk," said Birbal, imitating the voice of a small child.
"Milk the cow and give to him," said Akbar to his servants.
The cow was milked and the milk was offered to Birbal. He drank a little and then handed the bowl back to Akbar.
"Now put the rest of it back into the cow, put it back, put in back, put it back." wailed Birbal.
The emperor was flabbergasted and quietly left the room.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment