Tit for Tat

A stranger stopped Birbal on the roadside and began to narrate his debts.
He said, “I’ve walked twenty kilometres to meet you and in my travel I met many people who told that you are the most generous man in the country.”
Birbal understood the intentions of the man that he is going to ask him money to clear his debts.
Birbal gave a smile and asked the stranger, “Are you going back to your home in the same way?”
“Yes,” said the stranger.
“Will you do me a favour?”
“Yes, sure,” said the stranger.
“As you are going in the same way, please tell to all that it was a rumour,” said Birbal and walked away.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment