Thoughts that matters

An old man lived alone in Minnesota. He needed to spade his potato garden, however, it was diligent work. His only son, who used to help him, was in jail. The old man decided to write a letter to his son to share his situation: 
Dear Son,

I am feeling really bad in light of the fact that it would seem that I won't have the capacity to plant my potato crop this year. I prefer not to miss doing it in light of the fact that your mom constantly adored planting time. I'm too old to plough the land and I am missing you. If you were here, then all my troubles will vanish.  I know you would plough the plot for me, in the event that you weren't in jail.

Love,
Father

After few days, the old man received this telegram: 'For Heaven's purpose, Dad, don't uncover the garden!! That is the place I covered the GUNS!!'

At 4 a.m. the following morning, twelve FBI operators and nearby cops showed up and uncovered the whole garden without finding any weapons.

Confused by the situation, the old man wrote another telegram to his son to know what to do next.

His son's answer was: 'Simply plant your potatoes, Dad. It's all the better I could accomplish for you, from here.'

MORAL: NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING DEEP FROM YOUR HEART, YOU CAN DO IT. THE THOUGHT MATTERS, NOT WHERE YOU ARE OR WHERE THE PERSON IS.  


Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment