Enjoy every moment of Life

Once a fisherman was sitting under a tree in the seashore, smoking his cigarette. There came a rich man who saw this fisherman just simply sitting. The conversation picked up like this.
Rich man: Hello, why you are sitting simply? Don’t you have any work?
Fisherman: I caught enough fishes for the day, so no need to work. 
By hearing this, the rich man got angry.
Rich man: Why don’t you catch more fishes instead of sitting under a tree and wasting your time?
Fisherman: What would I do by catching more fishes?
Rich man: Sell more and buy a big boat.
Fisherman: What would I do after buying a big boat?
Rich man: You could go to the middle of the sea and catch many fishes. It will double your revenue.
Fisherman: What would I do with that extra money?
Rich man: You could buy many boats and employ people to work under you. You can earn more money too.
Fisherman: What would I do then?
Rich man: You could become a rich man like me.
Fisherman: What would I do then?
Rich man: You could then enjoy your life peacefully.
Fisherman: What do you think I’m doing right now?

MORAL: You don’t need to wait for tomorrow to be happy. You don’t even need to be rich to enjoy the life. Life is at this moment, enjoy it fully.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment