Reciprocity of Love

Once there lived a poor man with his wife. One day, she asked him to buy a comb to groom her long hair. The man felt very sorry and said, “I don’t have enough money even to fix the strap of my watch which was broken few days back.” She just smiled and said OK.

While the man was going to his work, he found a watch shop. He sold the watch for the low price and bought a comb for his wife. He came to home happily that he is going to give his wife the surprise.

But he was shocked by seeing his wife with a short haircut. She said, “I sold my hair and bought you a brand new watch.” Tears started flowing from their eyes for the reciprocity of love. 

Moral: To love is nothing, to be loved is something but to love and to be loved by the one you love, that is everything.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment