Problem for all

Once there lived a farmer with his family. They bought a mousetrap to catch the mouse. While they were opening the mousetrap, a mouse saw it and terrified.
By seeing it, the hen said that “Mr. Mouse, that is your graveyard. Being a hen, mousetrap cannot do anything to me”.
The mouse went to a snake and told his problem. The snake said, “Mr. Mouse, it is your problem. I can just pray for you, but I can’t help you”.
The mouse went to a goat and told his problem. The sheep said, “Mr. Mouse, please go away. I’m leading a happy life. Don’t bother me with your problems”.
At last, the mouse went to a cow and told his problem. The cow said, “Be assured of my prayers. I have lots of work. Can we talk later?”
The mouse was so unhappy and went into his burrow. At midnight, the farmer’s wife heard the mousetrap sound. So she came eagerly to see it. Unfortunately, the tail of a snake was caught by the mousetrap. The snake bite her and the farmer took her to the hospital and the neighbours killed the snake.
Due to snake bite, she suffered from fever. The doctor suggested the farmer to give chicken soup for her. So the farmer killed the hen and prepared a chicken soup. But she was not recovered, instead, the severity increased.
So his friends and neighbours helped the farmer all day long. By seeing this, farmer prepared meat by killing the goat.
After two days, she died. The farmer completed the funeral service and arranged a prayer meeting. For dinner, he ordered to prepare beef by killing the cow. With that anger, the farmer threw the mousetrap into a dustbin.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment