Listen to the sound of silence

Once there lived a farmer who lost his sentimental watch in his field. He searched for a long time, but not succeeded.
He asked a few boys who were playing near the field to search for it. He also promised that he will give a reward for the person who found it. But their search is also not succeeded.
They went back to play. One boy came and asked the farmer to give one more chance for him. By seeing his confidence and dedication, he allowed the young boy to search again. Within a few minutes, the boy came with the watch. The farmer was shocked and surprised and asked the young boy about his success search.  
The boy replied, “I simply sat on the ground and started listening. In the silence, I heard the ticking sound of the watch. I just followed the sound and found it.”

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment