Evil Cycle

Once there lived a king who is so cruel. Due to his cruel behavior, he was supposed to be dethroned. But suddenly, there was a drastic change in his behavior.
He promised that there won’t be no more cruelty and injustice in his rule. All were surprised and were living happily. He became one of the gentle kings in their times. Years passed away and he is so kind. There was a minister whose is so cruel and cannot able to digest the fact. So he asked the king about his change of behavior. Every courtier was so eager to know the reason.
And the king answered, “One day I went hunting and found a fox was chased by a hound. The fox narrowly escaped into his hole, but not before the hound wounded. Later I entered into the nearby village. I saw the same hound barking at a man. He threw a big stone on its leg and the hound was wounded. In the meantime, a horse came and kicked the man who fell to the ground with great sound. I found his leg was wounded badly. By seeing this, the villagers chased the horse. The horse began to run, but it fell into a hole and broke its leg.  By seeing this whole scene, I came to know that Evil begets evil. I decided not to continue in my evil ways so that I will not be overtaken by evil.”
All the courtiers were happy and gave a big round of applause to the king. But no one knows that the cruel minister came to the court to kill the king. He headed towards the king with a sword in his hand. Unfortunately, while climbing steps to reach the king, he slipped and died with his same sword.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment