God Answers

A rich woman received a call while she was at work that her daughter was seriously ill. So she took the leave and heading towards her home. In the middle, she stopped at a pharmacy to buy few medicines.
Unfortunately, she locked the car while keeping the keys inside. She called to the home and told the situation. Her husband told to find a coat hanger to open the door. After few minute searches, she found one, but don’t know how to use it.
She just closed her eyes and prayed, “Dear God, please help me.” Then she saw one middle-aged man with a beard, cut on his face got down from the car. She thought that he is the person God has sent to save me from this problem. She explained the problem to that man and within 30 seconds, he unlocked the car door.
She was so happy and said, “Sir, you are so kind and nice person. Thank you for your help.” The man replied, “Lady, I’m not a nice man. I’m just coming out of prison for car theft. I was released one hour ahead” and he left.
The woman was surprised by the quick answer from God and praised God for the help.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment