A Mountain Story

A young boy along with his father walking to a top of the mountain. Suddenly, the son falls, hurts himself and screams: “AAAHHHHHH”!!
To his surprise, he hears the same sound, somewhere in the mountain: “AAAHHHHHH”!!
Out of curiosity, he yelled: “Who are you?”
He heard the same voice repeating, “Who are you?”
And he screamed, “I admired you!”
Again he heard the same voice repeating, “I admire you!”
The young boy with anger screamed, “You are a coward”
He heard the same reply, “You are a coward”
He turned towards his father and asked him, “What’s going on?”
Then his father said, “The world calls it ECHO, but I call it LIFE. As the mountain gives back the echo, life gives back you what you do. If you want more love, then create more love in your heart to love others more. If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence. Life will give you back everything you have given to it.”
He ended by saying, “My son, your life is not a coincidence, it’s a reflection of you!”

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment