Trustworthy Friend

I am so happy to write my 150th story on friendship. There are so many relationships in this world which may be ahead of friendship (in words). But according to me, friendship is the best relationship. We may hide some things in other relationships but we will share every bit in friendship. With this few words, I would like to write an inspirational story on FRIENDSHIP.
Once there lived two close friends who were working as soldiers. While they were on the battlefield, one friend was seriously injured. The other friend saw him and was about to run into the midst of the war. But he was stopped by his commander saying, “Don’t risk your life by going there. Anyways he is dead according to my knowledge.”
But the soldier still went into the devastating war field and saw his friend dead. He carried his friend back to the tent. Commander said, “I told you that it’s of no worth. He is dead.” The soldier with tears rolling from his eyes said, “You are wrong Sir, it’s real worth. When I went there, my friend saw me, smiled and said his last words of his life:”

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment