Story on Self - Appraisal

A young boy went into a telephone booth and dialed a number. The store keeper is observing the young boy. In the meantime, the conversation started.
Boy: Madam, can you give me the job of cutting your lawn?
Woman: (Whose is at the other end) sorry, I already hired one person to look after my lawn.
Boy: Madam, I will charge only half the price compares to him.
Woman: Again I’m sorry that I’m very much impressed by his skill and I don’t have any thoughts of replacing him.
Boy: Madam, in addition to it I will also do households for free.
Woman: No, Thank you.
With a smile on his face, the young boy ended up the conversation. The storekeeper who was listening to the whole conversation came to him.
Store Keeper: Young boy, I am impressed by your attitude and positive spirit and would like to offer a job.
Boy: No, Thank you, Sir.
Store Keeper: Just a few minutes ago, you were really pleading her right?
Boy: No sir, I’m just checking my performance at the job I already have. I’m the guy who is working on her lawn.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment