The Scorpion

An old man along with his grandson was sitting on the bank of the river. The old man saw a scorpion which is drowning into the water. So he extended his hand to save the scorpion from drowning. When he extended, the scorpion stung him. Due to pain, the old man let it go and it fell back into the river.
After some time, again he saw the same scorpion is drowning again in the river. He again tried to rescue it and it stung him again. He let it go again in the river.
His grandson said, “GrandPa, you are going to hurt yourself in saving that evil-vicious creature. You better stop helping it.”
The old man with a smile answered, “My Son, the nature of scorpion is to sting and mine is to help. My nature will not change in helping the scorpion from drowning, but I will take precautions in helping it”. By saying this, the old man took a leaf and pulled the scorpion out from the water and saved its life.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment