Be a Nice Human

In a flight, a doctor, a lawyer, a little boy and a priest were traveling. Suddenly there was an announcement stating that there is a problem developed in the flight and suggested to escape by using parachutes.
But there are only 3 parachutes available. The doctor grabbed one and said, “My duty is to save lives and I must live,” and jumped out. The lawyer grabbed one more and said, “I’m the smartest man in the world. I deserve to live.”
Then the priest looked at the small boy and said, “My son, I’ve lived enough years. So you take the parachute and save your life.”
The small boy with a smile on his face said, “Father, don’t worry. The smartest man in the world took my backpack instead of a parachute. So let’s happily land on the earth with those remaining two parachutes”.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment