Story of marble statue & marble floor

Are you in the path of suffering as I’m? Then here is the story which uplifted me. Hope it will uplift you too. Happy reading Fellas.
Once there was a beautiful marble statue in a museum. Every day so many people used to visit the museum. When they saw the marble statue they all started praising it.
One day the marble floor asked the statue, “Why you are so important than me? We both are made from marble stone but people walk over me and never praise me. But when they saw you, they can’t stop praising you. It’s just my fate and your luck.”
The statue with a smile replied, “My friend, it is not any fate or luck. Do you remember the day when our master sculptor was in dilemma to who should be break? You was so reluctant that you can’t bear too much of pain. It was your choice to enjoy in the time of suffering. That’s why you are suffering at the time of enjoying.
I, on the other hand, allowed our master sculptor to work on me. I took all the pain in the process but at last, he made me like this. It was my choice to suffer in the right time and to enjoy rest of the life. That suffering made me different, important and unique in this museum.”

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment