Management Skills

A small story on Management Skills.
Dad: My Son, I have seen a proposal to you. You should marry her.
Son: Sorry Dad, it’s not possible.
Dad: Think once my son, she is Bill Gates’ Daughter.
Son: Is it? I am ready Dad.
Dad goes to Bill Gates
Dad: My son wants to marry your daughter.
Bill Gates: Sorry, it’s not possible.
Dad: Think once sir, my son is the CEO of Swiss Bank.
Bill Gates: Is it? I am ready.
Dad goes to Swiss Bank authorities
Dad: Can you please make my son as the CEO of your bank?
Authorities: Sorry, it’s not possible.
Dad: Think once, he is Bill Gates’ Son-in-law.
Authorities: Is it? Your son’s job is confirmed.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

2 comments: