God's Love

Once after God created everything in the universe, he decided to leave some part of his important virtue of His own divinity. He explained to his angels that it is an important virtue which every human being must acquire it. But there is a danger with the mankind that what man could find too easily would never be valued by him.
Then one of the angels said, “My Lord, my humble suggestion is to hide it on the highest mountain peak on earth”.
God shook his head and said, “No, for man is an adventurous creature, he will easily climb the highest mountain peak in very near future.”
“Hide it deep in the ocean”, says another angel.
God shook his head again and said, “No, neither the highest nor the deepest can hide it from mankind”.
Then one of the angels said, “My Lord, then where?”
God smiled and said, “I’ll hide it in every man and woman. They can find it very easily if they search it with sincerity. I’ll hide it in their heart because that’s the place where LOVE resides”.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment