Smart Phone

A school teacher after completing her dinner, she started correcting the exam papers which were written by her students. Beside her, her husband is playing his favourite mobile game ‘Candy Crush Saga’. While correcting the exam papers, teacher started crying silently. Tears are rolling from her eyes.

Husband saw this and asked, “Why are you crying dear? Anything wrong?”

Wife: I am correcting the exam papers of 1st standard students. By seeing one of the student’s answers, I can’t able to control myself.

Husband: Is it? What he wrote and what it is all about?

Wife: The question is, What is your wish to become if you are not a human being?

The answer is, My wish is to become a smartphone because
v  My parents spent more time with smartphones compare to me;
v  My parents care smart phone more than me;
v  My parents may get tired because of office to talk with me but they lift the smartphone in the first ring only;
v  My parents play games in smartphones but not with me;
v  My parents listen to songs in smartphones but they don’t listen to me;
v  My parents can spend Rs.1000/- in a week for recharge but never take me to a  restaurant in a month;
v  My parents hold smartphone in their hands instead of holding my hands;    

So my wish is to become a smartphone. 

After listening to this, even husband became emotional and asked the name of the student.

Wife: “Our Son”.

Moral: Children see and feel everything that happens with & around them. Things get imprinted on their mind with an everlasting effect. Let’s take due care, so that they do not grow with any false impressions.


Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment