Little Boy's Love for the Family

A man was buying some provisions in the shop. When he went to the cashier, one small boy who was maybe 4-5 years is talking with him. The cashier is telling him that he don’t have enough money to buy the doll. The small boy turned towards the man and asked him, “Uncle, is it true that I don’t have enough money to buy the doll?”
The man started counting the amount and decided that there is a shortage of money. The conversation tick on like this:
Man: For whom you are going to present this doll.
Boy: My sister likes this doll very much and now she is with God. I have to give this to my mommy as she is about to meet my sister. 
The man who is listening to the boy was shocked.
The little boy was so sad that he don’t have enough money to buy it.
Again the little boy raised his head and said: Uncle, Can you please count the money again. I prayed God yesterday to send some money. Maybe he might send it now.
The man immediately added some money without the boy noticing it and started counting.
Man: Wow!! Now you got more money to buy the doll.
Boy: Is it uncle? Last night I asked God only about Doll. I thought of asking some more money for the white rose which my mom loves more. God gave me enough money to buy a doll to my sister and white rose to my mommy.
The boy took out a smiling photo of him and said, “Uncle my sister likes this photo very much and I am going to send this with my mom too.” The man’s heart filled with great emotion. He hugged the boy for some time and left him. The boy bought both of them and went to his home. In the meantime, the man also left to his home. He started reading the newspaper and found one accident where a drunkard in a truck hit a car occupied by a young couple with two children. One small girl was spot dead and the lady was in critical condition.
After a couple of days, the man read in the newspaper that the woman has passed away. He attended the funeral with a bunch of white roses. He saw the young boy’s photo in one hand, a white rose in another hand and the doll on her. The small boy saw him and came running. He said, “Uncle, I gave all three to mommy. She will be going to meet my sister tonight.” The man had no words to say by the little boys’ love for his family.
Moral: Respect life, Follow and Obey Rules. Don’t make anyone else to pay and bear for your mistakes. Do not make the mistakes which cost others something that can never be replaced. Always have a giving hand and extend your help to those in need and sorrow.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment