Crows in the Kingdom

One day Akbar & Birbal were walking in the garden. It was a fresh morning and there was a pleasant sound of birds singing and crows flying here and there. Akbar, while watching the crows flying happily, he wants to know the number of crows in the kingdom.

Since Birbal was the only man who is with him, he asked the question to Birbal. Birbal without wasting a second replied, “My King, there are ninety-five thousand four hundred and sixty-three crows in the Kingdom.”

King Akbar was surprised by his quick response and tried to test him again, “What if there are more crows in the kingdom Birbal?” Without any hesitation, Birbal replied, “If there are more crows than my answer, then the remaining crows is visiting from other neighbouring kingdoms my lord.” “What about if there are less count than your answer”, Akbar asked. “Then some crows from our kingdom have gone on holidays to other kingdoms my King”.


Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment