Rose for Mother

A rich young man stopped his car to order some flowers. He selected different flowers and told the owner to make a garland with them. The owner said, it will take three hours. So the young man got out of his car and roaming here and there.
As he roams, he found a girl crying on the road side. He asked her the reason and she replied, “I wanted to buy a rose for my mother. But I don’t have enough money to buy”.
The young man smiled and said, “Come, I will buy it for you and drop you at home”. After buying the rose, the girl directed him to a cemetery, where she placed the rose on a freshly dug grave. She said, “My mother passed away a few hours before. While she was with me, I didn’t spend much time, but now I’m ready to spend time but she is not with me”.
The man took her along with him, cancelled the garland as it will be two more hours to prepare. He took a bouquet and drove fast to his mother’s house.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment