Ask for help

One day a daughter and father were going in a forest. They came across a huge branch which is on the road.
The girl asked her father, “Dad, Do you think that I can lift this branch?”  
Her father replied, “I am sure you can but you have to try it with all your strength”.
The girl tried her best, but couldn’t able to lift the branch as it is very huge. She said with disappointment, “You were wrong, Dad. I’m unable to move it.”
Father smiled and said, “Try again with all your strength my dear”.
Again she tried and failed and sat on the branch.
Finally, her father said, “My dear, I gave a advise to use all your strength. But you didn’t, because you didn’t ask for my help. Our real strength lies not in independence, but in interdependence. No individual has all the strength to complete a mission. To ask help from others is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of wisdom.”

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment