Two Cats & A Monkey

One day two cats were walking on the road. While they were walking, one of the cats saw a big cake and told it to other. The other cat jumped on it and held tight in his hands.
The first cat said, “Give me the cake. It is me who saw it first and informed you.”
The other cat said, “Keep away from it. It’s me who grabbed the opportunity.”
They were keeping on fighting for the big cake. On the same road, a wicked and hungry monkey is passing and saw the fight. He thought “How foolish these cats are! Let me make the best use of it.”
The monkey came to the cats and shouted, “Don’t fight. This is a very small problem and you both are making it big. Let me solve this problem.” By saying this, the monkey took the cake from the second cat.
The monkey split the cake into two parts. He gave one part to first cat and second part to the second cat. The monkey shook his head and said, “Oh No! The first cat got the big piece.” So he took the cake piece and breaks it again. The monkey ate the extra piece. Then again, the first cat said, that the second cat cake piece is big. The monkey took it and ate the extra part.
The cats go on complaining about each other and the monkey happily eating the cake. After some time, there is no cake and it the monkey ran away from them. The poor cats were disappointed.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment