Fight among Colours

Once upon a time, all the colours of the rainbow were fighting to prove that he should consider being the king of all the colours.

Red: I am the one who forms the biggest arc in the rainbow. So I am the king.
Violet: Always King stands first. In a rainbow, I’m the one who stands first. So I am the king.
Blue: I conquered whole sky and oceans with my colour. So I am the king.
Yellow: Sunlight is the source of life and sunlight comes from the sun. Sun is in yellow colour. So I am the king.
Green: All the trees, grass and vegetation are in my colour. So I am the king.
Everyone was fighting and boasting themselves. Suddenly, white colour came in-between to calm down everyone. By seeing white, all the other colours started teasing and making fun of its colourless attribute.
By seeing this, the king of cosmos and space i.e Black decided to teach a lesson for all the colours. Black absorbed all the colours except white. All the colours were suffering from pain as they were compressed. Soon they lost their individual significance. Finally, due to the pain, they came closure with each other and formed as White colour.
Black taught them that when united, all the colours form white. All the colours realised their mistake and asked white for forgiveness. Instantly white forgave everyone and all the colours unanimously chose white as their King.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment