Always Stay Alert

Once upon a time, there lived an old lion in the forest. As it is growing old, it started losing his hunting capability. So he thought of doing something to get his belly full else he will die of starvation.
While thinking for a while, the old lion came up with an idea. He decided to act like a lion which is ill and who-so-ever comes to him will become his prey. The old lion implementing his wicked plan and many of his well-wishers who came to see him were killed. But evil is short lived.
One day, a fox decided to visit the old lion. As the foxes are clever by nature, he stood at the entrance of the cave and examined the cave carefully. After careful examine, he came to know the reality. So, he called the lion from outside and said, “How are you, sir?”
The lion replied, I am not feeling well at all. But why don’t you come inside and see my condition once?
Then the fox replied, I would love to come in sir, but on seeing, all footprints are going inside into the cave and none coming out, I would be foolish if I come in.
The fox went back to the forest and informed all the animals regarding the plan of the old lion. As no animal is visiting the lion, it died of starvation.
MORAL: Always keep your eyes open and stay alert before walking into any situation.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment