Power of Thoughts

One man was travelling and suddenly he is at the entrance of paradise. He felt so happy and went inside and saw desire tree. He sat under the tree and thought: “I am so hungry. I want something to eat.” And when he just thought about eating something, a table full of varieties of dishes are in front of him.
He thought that it’s a dream. Suddenly the table disappeared. He felt very sad and thought, “It would be nice to get it back.” And the table full of dishes appeared again. He ate all the dishes as they were tasty.
He got a thought of finishing the dinner with wine. A big bottle of pure wine was in front of him. He drank fully and sat under the tree with full of satisfaction. He started wondering: Why these miracles do happen? Probably some ghosts played a joke on me.Suddenly one dangerous ghost is in front of him. He saw the giant ghost and thought, “I think it is so hungry, so it will eat me.” The ghost ate him.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

3 comments: