Let's Move On

The war was going on. All men were fighting ferociously to win the battle. Women were busy in carrying food to soldiers and nursing the injured. So the village is only left with old people and children.
One old man took an old plough and started sharpening it while singing songs. His wife became serious by seeing him and said: You have a stone heart! Your sons are battling for life and here you are singing songs. Tomorrow enemies may come into the village and kill you and me. I don’t know why you are sharpening the plough.
Woman, what are you talking? They will kill us, but not the plough. I’m building – not destroying. The world is resting on this plough: if we survive, we will need the plough, and if we die, maybe the labourers might use it. We don’t know, what is what in this world. I’m just thinking ahead and moving forward.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

3 comments: