Story on Excellence

“NO, I need to make only one but the first one was damaged in the last stage,” said the sculptor.
The man carefully observed the first statue and said, “I don’t find any damage. Can you please tell me where the exact damage is?”
While working the sculptor said, “There is a scratch on the nose”.
“Where you are going to install this idol”, asked the stranger.
“On a 20 feet pillar”, replied the sculptor.
The stranger asked, “If the idol is that far, who is going to find the scratch on the nose?”
The sculptor stopped his work, looked at the stranger and said, “I will know it.”

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment