Heights of Misunderstanding

It is a conversation where a caller and an operator misunderstand each other.
Caller: Hello, can I speak with Annie Wan (Sister of the caller)?
Operator: (Operator thinks that Annie Wan means anyone) Yes, you can speak to me.
Caller: No, I want to speak with Annie Wan.
Operator: yes, I understand. You want to speak with anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this?
Caller: I am Sam Wan, and I need to talk to Annie Wan. It’s urgent!
Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk with anyone. But what’s the urgent matter about?
Caller: Well… just tell to my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and Noe Wan is being sent to hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.
Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to hospital, then the accident isn’t an urgent matter! I don’t know why everyone is on the way to hospital?
Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?
Operator: I’m Saw Ree.
Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now tell me your name.
Operator: Oh…God…!!
In real life, we may not face funny misunderstandings like this but we will surely face many, which may lead to many consequences. So let’s be careful.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

2 comments: