Roles & Responsibilities

An old farmer desired to attend Sunday service in a church in spite of freezing snow. He travelled quite a long distance and reached the church. He found none except the church father. He went and sat beside the father.
“Shall we go to my warm home for a hot coffee?” asks the Church father.
“Well, I’m just a poor farmer. But when my sheep are hungry, I will never leave it hungry!”
By hearing this, Church Father started the service – Church bells, hymns, Bible reading, message and offering.
After the service, the Church Father came and thanked the old farmer for the lesson he had taught.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment