Give it a Shot

A question for you: There are three frogs on a leaf. If one frog decided to jump off the leaf, how many frogs are left?
We know the answer is THREE because the frog didn’t jump but only decided to jump.
By reading this small story, I came to know that even I made the same mistake of waiting in accomplishing my goals.
Waiting until I got a good training.
Waiting until someone says that I’m ready now to face it.
Waiting until I have good equipment to start.
Waiting until the situations were favorable.
Waiting until I’m fit for a nice job.
In life, we have many goals. Some are easy and some are hard. I feel many mistakes are not made by a wrong decision but are made due to our inability to take a right decision at the right time. So grab every opportunity.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment