Taste of your own medicine

Once there lived a man who planted apples in his garden. For whole year, he strived hard and the time came for the harvest. He along with his son started plucking those apples.
In the process, he saw a stranger sitting on a branch and picking fruits. The gardener became angry and shouted, “Hey! who are you to steal my apples?”
The stranger said, “God is the creator and I am His servant” and continued plucking the fruits.
The gardener surprised by the stranger’s reply and requested him to come down.
As soon as the stranger climbed down the tree, the gardener and his son tied him to the same tree and started beating him.
The stranger with lot of pain screaming and said, “Why you people are beating me? Don’t you fear that I am the servant of God?”
The gardener replied, “Why should I fear? The stick with which I am beating belongs to God and I am also servant of God.”
The stranger realized that the gardener used the same trick to beat him, so he requested to leave him.
Before set him free, the gardener said, “Go and lead a good life. Don’t use God’s name to justify your ill-conceived actions.”

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment