Dad - My Super Hero

Once there lived a father who provided the best of education, good moral support, money and everything possible to his only son. The boy became a CEO of a big company.
One day, the father visited his son. Son was sitting on his chair. Father went behind him, kept his hands-on son’s shoulders and asked, “Tell me son, who is the most powerful man in the world?”
(The father expected that the son would say – Of course you, my dad)
But the son said, “I am the powerful person in the world.”
The father was shattered inside by hearing it. He didn’t show his emotion out. After 30 minutes, general talk, again the father asked the son, “Oh, you feel that you are the most powerful person in the world?”
Son with a smiling face said, “No dad, you are the most powerful person”.
Father with puzzled face said, “Son, just 30 minutes back, you said that you are the powerful person”.
Son with head high said, “You are right dad, I said that. That’s because, at that time, your hands were on my shoulders”.
Father with tears in his eyes came and hugged his son and said, “You are my power, my son”.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment