When Gratitude meets Honesty

Once there was a bakery shop owner who used to keep all the left over bread pieces at the entrance of the shop. Everyday street children took them to complete their dinner. In that street children batch, a small girl is there who used to get a small piece every day. Every time she goes to the owner and thanked him.
It goes on daily, the small girl took her small piece of bread and she comes to the owner and thanked him. None of her friends thanked the owner not even once. One day while collecting her small piece of bread, she found a small pearl in the bread. As usual, she came to the owner thanked him and said, “Sir, I took my bread piece and I found a small pearl which is not mine” and gave it to the owner.
The owner smiled and said, “Dear, till now I saw your gratitude. Today you have won the test and proved your honesty. These two are my qualities. As you too have these two qualities, from now you are my child”.

Paul Joshua

I am Paul Joshua working as a Technical Writer. I love writing small stories which inspires me and an inspiration to many. This is the blog which have many of them which definitely inspires you. Happy Reading Fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment